- A complete base set of 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter
- A complete base set minus SP's of 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter
- A selected 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter relic/auto (by you) from those I pull (there will be a VERY minor number of disqualifications, but you'll get to see the full list before choosing this option)
- All the 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter base baseball box toppers I pull
- Your choice of 20 A&G back minis
- A copy of every duplicate I pull from the 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter The Numbers Game set (on average this should be about 3/4 of the set)
- Your choice of 30 duplicate inserts (mini or regular sized, minis count as 2)
Every year, especially when a player gets hot,
Topps choses that player for a special #1 spot.
So Bubba has a task for you contest participants
an endeavor you must take on with all diligence.
Tell me the player Topps has chosen to revere,
the player that takes the #1 spot for this year.
Provide the answer to one receiving clout
but take care and do it before the checklist comes out!
I've tried to help you all out a little with this one. Here's all the number #1's from previous years. Comment with your answers below. The person who comments first and gets it right will win, so I would suggest not duplicating answers. For this contest, you can provide an answer once every 24 hours (simply comment again).
2015: Madison Bumgarner
2014: Roger Maris
2013: Miguel Cabrera
2012: Albert Pujols
2011: Carlos Gonzalez
2010: Adam Lind
2009: Jay Bruce
2008: Alex Rodriguez
2007: Ryan Howard
2006: Albert Pujols