Saturday, August 22, 2015

2015 Gint-A-Cuffs!!! Pack 22

#262 Alex Cobb

#61 Domonic Brown - where did this guy ever go???

10th Anniversary Buyback - 2009 #51 Ryan Perry +3 because people assign arbitrary value to Topps stamping an otherwise worthless card...


MM-15 Banshee +2 Menagerie of the Mind


A&G Back MINI - #72 Joe Panik +2 for being the variety of mini that I hate the most.


#343 Angel Pagan

#22 Trevor Rosenthal

#77 Jason Hammel

Pack total: 5 points
Running total: 166 points

This is the addition of Gint-A-Cuffs in which I get points for cards I hate.  Awesome.  166 with 2 packs to go!  One should still have a hit!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really hate the A&G logo backs this year. Who's grand idea was to change what really looked nice in past years. This logo is like some faux throwback logo that would be created on the Enterprise. Too clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. I've always hated these mini's regardless of the year. Even though Ginter stats are obnoxiously hard to read on minis, I still prefer having those instead of some weird design. I guess I don't mind it so much on the bazooka/red back minis simply because they're so limited... but these, nope. No thanks.

      Delete