Tuesday, August 11, 2015

2015 Gint-A-Cuffs!!! Box Topper + Pack 1

Off we go!

Our box topper was that of super-star Mike Trout.  I'm not overly thrilled with it, but hey, it gets me a good chunk of points!  I'll take it!

#252 Mike Trout +8 Oversized Reprints Box Loader (+10 if player from FP list)


On to the first pack!

#210 Starling Marte

#181 Drew Hutchison

#44 Sal Vulcano - this is officially the first non-sport card I pulled from this box.  I had 5 entrants into my Ginter contest #2 and none of those individuals guessed this card.  I vote that this card stinks however, so we're going to go 1 more non-baseball card deeper and see if we have a winner there.  If not, oh well.

Regular back MINI - #144 Brandon Belt +3 FP


Woo! First points!

SP-84 Yadier Molina +2 Starting Points, +2 FP


Off to a great start with a 4 point insert.

#323 Joaquin Benoit

#244 Jason Kipnis +2 FP


#17 Yadier Molina +2 FP


4 FP in one pack (plus a 5th from the box topper) seems incredibly lucky.  Granted, one of them showed up twice, but I'm not complaining!

Pack total: 11 points
Running total: 29 points

I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for our second non-baseball card.  Here's a rundown of what people guessed in case somebody's interested.

Dawgbones - Rocky Balboa
Jerold Irabagon - Philae Probe - COMET LANDER
John Hazan - Buster Olney
Nachos Grande - Keith Law
RAZ - Joe Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment