Friday, September 25, 2015

2015 Topps Chrome Trade Bait

Last week (or maybe even two weeks ago now...), I opened up a Jumbo box of this year's Topps Chrome.  It took me forever to get my want list up, but its finally there and updated with an in progress trade!  WOO!  Getting ahead of ourselves!  In any case, I additionally busted a blaster the other day and didn't do so hot because EVERY SINGLE base card was a duplicate.  


The video doesn't show how upset I actually am about this mostly because I wasn't really aware at that time.  I didn't really feel like having my want list up in front of me while opening the packs.  Suffice it to say I will not be opening any more of this product... complete strike out.

This means I need your help... I'm going to be needing quite a few chrome base cards.  Fortunately, I've got some Chrome trade bait that might be right up your alley!  Check it out!




All prism refractors.


 Two more prisms, a purple, and a gold.  That purple one might be the only one I feel like keeping... even if it is Brad Ziegler...

 My autos plus one remaining insert.

 SEPIA!!!!!



Then simply the base refractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment