Welcome to day 4 of contests of Gintery goodness. I’ve arbitrarily decided that today will host the penultimate contest of this year’s series. That being said, I will probably wait to post contest #5 for another couple of days simply because it isn’t very time-sensitive. On the off chance that you’re seeing this for the first time today here’s the three other contests I’m currently hosting. If you have been following, here’s some administrative stuff (namely deadlines) for these contests.
…and this is Contest #4! It shall also have a deadline of 7/27.
Here’s what you have to do. It requires a bit more effort than the other 3, but I think the prizes you can win are probably worth it! Oh yeah! The prizes! Here they are!
- A complete base set of 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter
- A complete base set minus SP's of 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter
- A selected 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter relic/auto (by you) from those I pull (there will be a VERY minor number of disqualifications, but you'll get to see the full list before choosing this option)
- All the 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter base baseball box toppers I pull
- Your choice of 20 A&G back minis
- A copy of every duplicate I pull from the 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter The Numbers Game set (on average this should be about 3/4 of the set)
- Your choice of 30 duplicate inserts (mini or regular sized, minis count as 2)
Today’s contest ended up being the last one that was created. I learned last year that I can’t really make these things too complicated or else people simply won’t participate. Even if no one else participates, I’ve already had resounding success and participation for the first three and that makes me overjoyed! Meanwhile, I still wanted to have a good quantity of contests so that there were more chances for people to win. I struggled finding a way to provide simple, yet also fun and creative contests. I have to credit my girlfriend for this last idea. Hopefully it’ll turn out to be a resounding success!
We’ve all played MadLibs at some point in our lives… at least I hope. If you haven’t, find a friend and play. It can be quite the hilarious experience.
In any case, I’ve made my own MadLibs and you folks get to fill it in! The only thing I will tell you is the title; “A Warning to Bloggers”. Below is a link to a Survey Monkey where you can fill in your responses (it’s only 15, don’t worry). Fill it out and you get a chance to win! Good luck!
Let me know if any of you happen to have a problem with this link. This is the first time I’ve done a Survey Monkey. It looks pretty simple, and I tested it, but you never know with technology.