Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Gintery Contest #1 Update!

Before I talk about winning, know that there's still one more contest you can join.  It's contest #5 and is located here!

I'm stealing defgav's idea of how to determine a contest winner (simply because I think it more fair and random).  So here's what we're going to do.  I'm going to randomize this list of people 5 times (the number of contests I did) and post it below.

The winner of this contest will be the person that occupies the slot for the total number of runs/hits/errors in tonight's Cubs-White Sox game.  If that number is over 26, we will simply loop the list, so 28 runs/hits/errors will make Josh D. in spot 2 the winner.  Make sense?  Good.

Good luck!


I should have an update on contest #3 this afternoon as well!

2 comments:

  1. Come on no-hitter with four straight walks vs. perfect game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah. Reaching 27 isn't all that far-fetched. 6/10/1 - 2/8/0

      That's a pretty reasonable score line.

      Delete