Without further ado, here's today's wonderfully Gintery contest!
I've been a Ginter fan from close to the start
and every year since I load up my cart
with boxes of Ginter of all shapes and sizes
to chase minis, sets, and other great prizes!
A case, I say! Sitting on my front stoop!
Not to mention some retail I'll open to boot.
My task for you is to number them all,
those hits I obtain in this glorious haul!
Eliminate any of those that play ball on a field
and comment below with that number, unconcealed.
Last, but not least, to prevent those dreaded ties,
there is one final thing a participant must provide.
Your ballteam of choice, they you knew from the start,
via hits of those players, all ties will depart!
Another reminder of what one can win!
- A complete base set of 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter
- A complete base set minus SP's of 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter
- A selected 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter relic/auto (by you) from those I pull (there will be a VERY minor number of disqualifications, but you'll get to see the full list before choosing this option)
- All the 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter base baseball box toppers I pull
- Your choice of 20 A&G back minis
- A copy of every duplicate I pull from the 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter The Numbers Game set (on average this should be about 3/4 of the set)
- Your choice of 30 duplicate inserts (mini or regular sized, minis count as 2)
...and I'll be a bit more clear about what I'm looking for because I know my rhyming scheme is probably abysmal. Comment below with the number of A&G hits I open minus the number of those hits that feature baseball players (non-sport hits basically). Also provide your favorite baseball team to break ties.
Hint: I open a case, a Gint-A-Cuffs box, and a few blasters.