Saturday, August 22, 2015

2015 Gint-A-Cuffs!!! Pack 23

#259 Jonathan Schoop

#38 Evan Longoria

SP-3 Mike Trout +2 Starting Points, +2 FP


More favorite players coming through this insert set!  If I even come close to winning this contest, it will certainly be on the backs of these cards.

A&G Back MINI - #172 Matt Carpenter +2 for laughing at me and telling me that, "I should go into your binder!  You NEEEEED me!"  I say... "YOU DON'T HAVE STATS!  WHY WOULD I WANT TO LOOK AT YOU!"


#87 Francisco Liriano +0 for not being a Yankee

FSRB-MKA Megan Kalmoe +10.2 for being a hit on FP list.


COM'MON... another dupe relic?  Boo.  At least this one gets bonus points.

#270 Mike Foltynewicz +1 FT


Pack total: 15.2 points
Running total: 181.2 points

We just broke our expected total from the halfway and two thirds point of the box which sat at 174.  One pack remains.  Is it possible we break 200??? Very unlikely, but either way this pack was a Gint-A-Cuffs success though not an actual one... a second dupe relic.  Sigh... anybody want either of them???

No comments:

Post a Comment