Open it. Review it in detail. If you have a blog, post about it. If you don't have a blog, e-mail me your review. I'll post it for you..
I'm going to decide the winner for this one and it's going to be based loosely on what's in the pack, the creativity of the review, and perhaps some other things.
Two rules for this one... please designate on your post or e-mail in some way that this pack review is for this contest. I don't mind if you combine the post with something else (feel free in fact). Second, if your entry is a blog post, to ensure it is read, please link to me to the post in question either in the comments below or in your e-mail to me with your mailing address.
I feel like I have a good mix of luck, thinking, and opinion-based contests in here. So sign up for the ones you feel like participating in! Or do all of them! There's no limit on how many times you can win! But most of all have fun! Happy Ginter Days!
- To enter any of these contests you must e-mail me the following information. My e-mail address will be provided in the excel sheet below.
- Your name and mailing address.
- Your favorite baseball team (if you have one).
- The below excel sheet attached to that e-mail with your submissions.
- If you win any of the contests, you will be entitled to pick a prize from the list on the first contest post. I will reach out to you for that information on or around August 1st.
- The order in which winners pick their prizes will be determined by the number of people participating in the individual contest. Those with the least participation will pick first.
- The deadline for all of these contests is July 29th, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- There may be a few contests that simply don't have a winner.
- Have fun!
Here's the aforementioned excel sheet. You should be able to submit answers to most of the contests with this. If you struggle with excel, or for any reason need/want to submit your answers in a different way, I'm sure we can work something out.