Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Ginter tomorrow plus a contest win from Henry

Allen & Ginter is here tomorrow and I have the day off (I promise... wasn't planned). Suffice it to say that tomorrow afternoon will probably be a whole lot of pack busting. Should be fun! Along those lines, I still have two contests open that anyone can join to win some of the cards from the case I open.



Before this blog gets completely overrun by Ginter content, I want to highlight a contest I won from Henry over at the newer, but great blog Cardboard Greats. Henry sent me this Diamond Tributes relic from 2005 Fleer Tradition of Chipper Jones. It's only my second ever hit of the HoF 3rd baseman and I'm more than grateful.

Thanks so much Henry!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see which non sport hits you get from Ginter. Nice chipper relic

    ReplyDelete